Booking Contract WEDDING BANQUETS
1. Arrival and Departure: We ask that all evening functions do not schedule their arrivals prior to 5:30 P.M. If the ceremony is also being held at Glen Meadows the arrival time can be negotiated. Glen Meadows license is valid until 1:00 A.M. with all guests out of the building by 1:30 A.M.
2. Deposit, Hall Rental and Payments: A $500.00, non-refundable deposit is required for all functions at time of booking. A hall rental charge of $1,000.00 will be applied if a menu under $24.95 plus tax is selected or the minimum number of guests is not met. Bookings may be accepted or refused at the discretion of Glen Meadows personnel. All payments made by Credit Card are subject to a 2% administration fee. 2 % interest will be applied after 14 days on outstanding balances.
3. Setup and Decoration: The standard set up fee is $100.00 plus tax. In the event of major preparation an additional set up fee may be charged at the discretion of the Club Management personnel. If decorating is required it is the responsibility of the renting parties. Staple-guns, drill-in hooks and tacks are not permitted. Please do not move or rearrange the hooks that are presently in place. Confetti and rice are not permitted on club property. Clean up will be done by Glen Meadows staff. For those wishing to hold their wedding ceremony at Glen Meadows, a set-up fee of $350.00 plus tax, will be applicable.
4. Music: A S.O.C.A.N. and Re-Sound Gov't imposed fee of $90.00 + tax will be charged to all parties hosting music.
5. Health Regulations: The Liquor Board and Health Department regulations state that no liquor or food (with the exception of wedding cake) may be brought into the clubhouse or onto the property (this includes liquor for prizes or raffle items). Due to health regulations leftover food or beverage may not leave the property. Violation of this policy may result in expulsion from the premises and the termination of the event. No-one other than Glen Meadows staff may use the kitchen or bar facilities for the preparation of food or beverages.
6. Menu Selection: All catering is to be arranged through the Club Chef. The Club Chef must be contacted to confirm meal requests. Meal prices do not include tax or gratuity. All prices are subject to change. Glen Meadows requires all menus to be selected a minimum of two weeks prior to the event date.
7. Confirmation: At least one week prior to the date reserved for the function the Club Chef must be advised of the guaranteed number of people who will be present. Regardless of absentee guests the booking party will be charged at minimum for this guaranteed number. There will be additional charges for any guests over the number reserved. There must be a guaranteed minimum of forty people Sunday through Friday evenings. For Saturday evening functions a guaranteed minimum of sixty people is required, or eighty people through peak seasons.
8. Liability: Glen Meadows Golf and Country Club is not responsible for injury to a member or guest nor to their personal property. The undersigned assumes responsibility for any and all injury, loss or damage caused to themselves, others or the property of Glen Meadows Golf & Country Club and are expected to insure themselves against any risks. All persons assume all risks and caution hazards incident to the use of these facilities and agree to release, absolve, save harmless, and keep indemnified Glen Meadows Golf and Country Club or its parent company, Criddle Enterprises Ltd., its officers, employees, and volunteers against all claims, actions, costs, expenses, and demands in respect to death, injury, loss or damage, to the person or property of the participant however caused. Glen Meadows will do their utmost to ensure minors are not served alcoholic beverages. All persons appearing under 25 years of age will be required to show one piece of picture ID plus one more supporting piece of ID. The booking party will assume all liability if an adult gives a minor any alcohol . Glen Meadows staff will confiscate any alcohol they see in the possession of any person under 19 years of age. Persons going outside will not be permitted to re-enter the premises. Any minor consuming alcohol may be asked to leave the premises immediately. Any violations of this contract may result in termination of the event.
I have read and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions listed above.
Copyright 2003, Glen Meadows Golf & Country Club